Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kitchen Sink Saturdays!!

Hi loves, how did everyone enjoy their Christmas? Ours was loud, crazy and extremely tiring. But I got to spend lots of time with my momma and that always makes me very happy!

So today I have an announcement to make. My blogging friend Amanda at www.nailpolishenthusiast.blogspot.comand I have decided to start a little series we like to call "Kitchen Sink Saturdays". Now if you follow me you know that one of my favorite mani's to do is the "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" mani. It's a mismatched mani that features different designs on different fingers, different polish, pretty much whatever you choose!

Every Saturday we will be featuring our mani's on our blogs, on Instagram and Twitter and we want you to join in. Tag your mani's with the hash tag #kitchensinksaturday. These mani's can be whatever you want them to be. There is no right or wrong answer. As long as they include "everything but the kitchen sink". Get it??

Every Saturday be sure to join us for this fun little event! It will last for all of January. Only 4 mani's--no excuses people. How easy can it be!!

I know this is a little different than the normal challenge so if you have questions, be sure to leave them for me in the comments below. There is no wrong way to participate--a fun mani is all you need!

Here are a few kitchen sink mani's in case you guys are still corn fused!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment