Saturday, September 14, 2013

My New Favorite Polish....and Of Course...Nail Art!

Hello lovers...I had to tear myself away from a Breaking Bad marathon to do this post but it's alright, I'm not bitter or anything. Kidding, kidding, keep your panties on kids. I AM obsessed with the show but it's on disk so all is well in the world of YWP.

The reason for this 2 am blogging fest is a polish...of course! I purchased this polish today and I am head over mother lovin heels for it!

Feast your eyeballs on this beauty...



This, my friends, is Sally Hansen Loden Green and it is my newest obsession! I'm referring to the poopy green color by the way. I guess it's more of an army green but for some reason all I can think of is a diaper when I look at it. And I'm ok with that!

Seriously though, this color is gorgeous...it's perfect for this time of year and has a kick ass formula to boot! 2 coats and a little Seche Vite and I was golden. I added a little splatter on my ring finger using Essie Licorice and Essie Blanc, along with the camo queen. My middle finger is Nails Inc Noho, a textured black that adds just the right amount of edge to this mani.

Loden Green is from Sally Hansen's new fall line. I must say I was not too impressed with the collection until I met this little gem. I will certainly be doing lots of vampy mani's with this beauty all season long!

Have you tried any colors from this line? Did I miss any winners? Fill me in yo!

Here's a splatter tutorial if you're interested in this nail art....it's an older one...try not to laugh!


Happy Polishing my friends!!


3 comments:

  1. I started following your blog about a month ago. You have such great mani ideas! I'm a toenail painter. I haven't seen any new posts in some time I hope you haven't stopped blogging. That would make me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blogs and love them!!! I love your designs girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blogs and love them!!! I love your designs girl!!

    ReplyDelete